RATS: Rodents and Their Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are rats considered "pocket pets?"

4 posters

Go down

Why are rats considered "pocket pets?" Empty Why are rats considered "pocket pets?"

Post  gem2011 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:07 am

Cause, Im pretty sure my rats dont fit in my pockets. Maybe they should be called "small purse pets." not that I condone keeping rats in purses... But they dont belong in pockets either!

It's late. I had too much coffee. And this popped in my head. And, thus, a post was born.

gem2011
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Why are rats considered "pocket pets?" Empty Re: Why are rats considered "pocket pets?"

Post  Eluin Gentry Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:25 am

Mine fit in my hoodie pouch. Maybe they should be pouch pets instead?
Eluin Gentry
Eluin Gentry

Back to top Go down

Why are rats considered "pocket pets?" Empty Re: Why are rats considered "pocket pets?"

Post  Stacy Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 pm

I know the term is controversial, because people feel it has implications about them being disposable? I don't like the term, but I personally don't find it offensive either.

And yes, they fit in my hoodie pocket Wink lol

Stacy
Admin

http://www.stacyshouseofhammocks.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gem2011 Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:34 pm

It doesnt offend me, but it offends my rats! They dont fit in pockets! Razz Pouch pets would work... But you say "pouch pets" and I think of kangaroos. Laughing

gem2011
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  RachsRatties Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:52 pm

They should be called "shirt pets" since all mine seem to want to crawl in my shirt!
RachsRatties
RachsRatties
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down