RATS: Rodents and Their Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I woke up and somehow ended up here.

4 posters

Go down

I woke up and somehow ended up here.  Empty I woke up and somehow ended up here.

Post  chapstickaddict Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:31 am

Hey there, I'm Allie. I'm 20 years old (not for long though), and I'm a full-time nursing student and a part time Walmart associate.

I live in Michigan's upper peninsula (In the USA) with my three rats; Louie, Hannelore, and Genevieve, my Olde English Bulldog Winston, and my three cats; Dexter, Ted, and Chloey.

I don't really have any nicknames, but apparently I've been called a "meanie pants."

I'm on Goosemoose and Ratforum and my username is chapstickaddict. Because I am the most original.

As for how I found this forum? Well, funny story, I created it. THAT IS RIGHT I AM YOUR GOD. Not really though. Shocked. A group of us saw a lot of other forums and we loved some things and didn't really like others; so we decided to give our own forum a go.

I got into rats through sheer happenstance. I mentioned wanting a pocket pet and my boyfriend told me of a friend he had that had rats. And here I am.

I like to read, draw, watch TV, make snippy comments, be sarcastic, play video games, half pay attention to movies, nap, and waste time on the internet. My toenails are still sorta painted pink, I eat peanut butter frequently when I have it, my moustache is on hiatus at the moment, and I like to lick my elbows. And use them to smash faces.
chapstickaddict
chapstickaddict
Admin

http://ihearthammiejams.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

I woke up and somehow ended up here.  Empty Re: I woke up and somehow ended up here.

Post  Jennandjuicetm Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 am

Can I touch your wenis?

Jennandjuicetm

Back to top Go down

I woke up and somehow ended up here.  Empty Re: I woke up and somehow ended up here.

Post  smilez_n_hugs Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:45 am

chapstickaddict wrote:
I don't really have any nicknames, but apparently I've been called a "meanie pants."

Haha me too!

smilez_n_hugs
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Jennandjuicetm wrote:Can I touch your wenis?
Can she touch yours?

Stacy
Admin

http://www.stacyshouseofhammocks.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum