RATS: Rodents and Their Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducin.....Stacy!

2 posters

Go down

Introducin.....Stacy! Empty Introducin.....Stacy!

Post  Stacy Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:27 am

Your age, Your nicknames, Other forums you are on and your username, your gender, what state/continent/country you are from, how many pets you have, how you found out about us, how did you get into rats, hobbies, your job, your mustache length, what color your toenails are painted, how often you eat peanut butter and and the many uses of elbows.

I am a 24 years old woman. I am on GM as smesyna, ratforum as smesyna, and on Jorats as Dazzle87. I am from CT, USA, Earth. I have two cats, Ginger and Benji, both are orange tabbies. I have five rats, Missy, black hooded, Dazzle, agouti hooded, Tilley, black variberk dumbo, Ember, PEW, and Ashes, black masked dumbo rex. All are females and spayed.

Well, the place was kinda mine and Allies idea, so I wouldn't say I "found out" about you guys. I got into rats kinda randomly...I just thought they sounded like neat pets, and decided to get them. I now rescue only, and foster for Mainely Rat Rescue. I have ZERO facial hair, thank you very much. Right now I am in school for social work and pre-law. I am interning at a DOC residential rehabilitation center for male inmates.

Stacy
Admin

http://www.stacyshouseofhammocks.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Introducin.....Stacy! Empty Re: Introducin.....Stacy!

Post  Kenzie Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Welcome Stacy! I am saddened to hear the news about your nonexistent mustache. We all must weep for you loss.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum