RATS: Rodents and Their Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yello! From Myself and Crew

Go down

Yello! From Myself and Crew  Empty Yello! From Myself and Crew

Post  Crickett Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Hello all, Im Salena (aka Crickett), I live in western PA , with my wonderful husband.
Hobbies include, animal rescue,drawing, COMPUTERS! (total geek here rabbit ) anything electronic really. My animals, sewing and reading (lots...of reading).
Love: Tattoos, Piercings, Animals, Pizza, My mums potato salad.Snakes, Geckos, My shoe and boot collection.
Hate:Idiots, people who think they already know everything in the world, Spiders (really, im just terrified of them pale ),People who aren't willing to learn.
I use my elbows for the general purposes of Kicking A**,along with army boots.
my toenails are bare, i shaved my mustache cyclops i dislike peanut butter

We own 15 ratties 10 males (all soon to be neutered) Appa (agouti hood),Boomie (black berk), Peanut (beige hood), Poe (black hood), Johnny Blaze (variegated Russian blue blaze), Pickles (variegated beige blaze) , Phoenix (black english irish), Kitty (seal point Siamese) , *Skeet (foster boy 1, Fawn hood) who is cage aggressive, *Milo (foster boy 2. Black Hood) {*both fosters to be adopted out once socialized and neutered*}
^ 6 of our boys reside in a large homemade cage with 9 levels. 4 (including the fosters) are in a Martin's Ferret Manor.

And 5 girls. Diamond (variegated russian blue velveteen), Velvet (black dumbo eared berk),Kayto (beige dumbo masked),Mama Lola (russian blue hood),and Ifrit (variegated black blaze).

Also 2 kittys, Shorty(neutered male) and Black Mama. 3 dogs Buffy (mini dachshund), Bogie (GSD/Collie cross) and Thor (Akita).
Ok enough rambling lol Peace!
Crickett
Crickett

Back to top Go down