RATS: Rodents and Their Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from the banned section

5 posters

Go down

hello from the banned section Empty hello from the banned section

Post  mccauleywent73005 Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Here are some recommendations on what to say in your intro post. These are options, not requirements! It just helps you to get to know other members.

Your age, Your nicknames, Other forums you are on and your username, your gender, what state/continent/country you are from, how many pets you have, how you found out about us, how did you get into rats, hobbies, your job, your mustache length, what color your toenails are painted, how often you eat peanut butter and and the many uses of elbows.

Feel free to share as much as you want with us. And have a great time at RATS!

Krystal, 25, im not active on any other rat forum ATM (teehee), F, Ohio/north america/USA, 1 dog, 1 cat, alot of rats. from allie and stacy, my brother had a snake when i was like 11 and i wanted to save a feeder.... working, dialysis nurse, i do not have a mustache, but i may one day Smile. PURPLE, i eat peanutbutter all the time <3 peanutbutter. and elbows are great for um... putting sheets on a bed.. yup Smile

mccauleywent73005

Back to top Go down

hello from the banned section Empty Re: hello from the banned section

Post  Kenzie Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 pm

mccauleywent73005 wrote:
Here are some recommendations on what to say in your intro post. These are options, not requirements! It just helps you to get to know other members.

Your age, Your nicknames, Other forums you are on and your username, your gender, what state/continent/country you are from, how many pets you have, how you found out about us, how did you get into rats, hobbies, your job, your mustache length, what color your toenails are painted, how often you eat peanut butter and and the many uses of elbows.

Feel free to share as much as you want with us. And have a great time at RATS!

Krystal, 25, im not active on any other rat forum ATM (teehee), F, Ohio/north america/USA, 1 dog, 1 cat, alot of rats. from allie and stacy, my brother had a snake when i was like 11 and i wanted to save a feeder.... working, dialysis nurse, i do not have a mustache, but i may one day Smile. PURPLE, i eat peanutbutter all the time <3 peanutbutter. and elbows are great for um... putting sheets on a bed.. yup Smile

Welcome Krystal!
Kenzie
Kenzie
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 am

lol Welcome Krystal! It's nice to not be banned huh Smile

PS Just about all women that live old enough will have facial hair someday...woops Spoilers!

Stacy
Admin

http://www.stacyshouseofhammocks.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chapstickaddict Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 am

*nods* I've seen some pretty impressive staches on little old ladies. Things we have to look forward to.
chapstickaddict
chapstickaddict
Admin

http://ihearthammiejams.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gem2011 Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 am

Beards, too, by the way! I've had to wax my fair sharw of little old lady 'staches/beards.

gem2011
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum