RATS: Rodents and Their Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, introduction and a shameless plug

+2
RachsRatties
wheeljack
6 posters

Go down

Hello, introduction and a shameless plug Empty Hello, introduction and a shameless plug

Post  wheeljack Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm Wheeljack and I'm a GIRL. My username confuses people apparently. Wheeljack was the most adorable autobot of the G1 Transformers series. I'm a huge fan of robots so that's where my name came from.
I've had rats on and off since the late 1970's and hope to be able to continue doing so for many years to come.
I also am the co-director of North Texas Rat Rescue (shameless plug).

Your age - Too ancient to mention
Other forums you are on and your username - On GM and Ratforum I'm Wheeljack. On ball-pythons.net and arachnoboards I'm cobweb2000., your gender - F
what state/continent/country you are from--Dallas, Tx
how many pets you have-- lost count. I have rats, dogs, cats, snakes, tarantulas and african soft furred rats
how you found out about us - FB,
The many uses of elbows--A well placed people's elbow to the correct cervical vertebrae of an attacking Zombie can give you valuable time to escape. This is important information to know people, remember it!!
wheeljack
wheeljack

Back to top Go down

Hello, introduction and a shameless plug Empty Re: Hello, introduction and a shameless plug

Post  RachsRatties Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

I love the Zombie reference Laughing
RachsRatties
RachsRatties
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Hello, introduction and a shameless plug Empty Re: Hello, introduction and a shameless plug

Post  Kenzie Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm

WELCOME HOLLY!

Thats okay..Your website is in my siggy. Very Happy

Good use of your elbows.. I wanna be with you during a zombie apocalypse.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 am

Aww you can shamelessly self-promote all you want. I am thinking about adding an adoption center, and stickying the rescue threads.

PS: You always came across as female to me on forums Wink

Stacy
Admin

http://www.stacyshouseofhammocks.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Laughing I've met some people who knew my IRL name and had emailed me/had people tell them about me, but did a complete double-take when I turned out to be a girl. Thanks for the zombie advice and it's great to find out who's involved in rescues, and what their rescues' names are. Smile

Sasha
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  smilez_n_hugs Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:31 am

I say mention rescues every chance you get!

Just from reading on GM, I always figured you were female.

smilez_n_hugs
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum