RATS: Rodents and Their Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiyaa All!

2 posters

Go down

Hiyaa All! Empty Hiyaa All!

Post  RachsRatties Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi everybody! My name is Rachael I am 25 and currently living in Orlando, FL (where it is way to hot). I am a member of GM and Florida Rat Community and am know as RachsRatties.

I currently have 10 ratkids. Latte (beige hooded), Bean (blue hooded), Tazo (black hooded), Chai (agouti hooded), Breve (PEW), Macchiato (black veriberk), Misto (black berk), Trenta (blue berk blaze), Vivano (PEW) and last but not least Java Chip (black hooded). Along with the rats I have 2 dogs, Molly (black lab) and Cookie (the boyfriends beastly rat terrier mix). I really want to get into fostering but that will have to wait until my numbers are down because I have a feeling I would be a bad "foster parent" and end up adopting.

I have always wanted rats but my Mom doesn't care for them so I always had cats, dogs, and 1 hamster when I was growing up. I sort of stumbled upon rats again when I was older and not living at home. So now as you can see I have a full house, and I LOVE it.

I really enjoy reading it has to be one of my favorite past times. I mostly "watch" the boyfriend play video games but I love playing Little Big Planet 1&2! I do have a blog (which I am really bad about keeping up with - my signature will take you there) about my rats. The only other things I do is play with my rats and dog(s). Oh and work. I hate working full-time. I need a cool part-time job so I have more time with all my furkids Very Happy

I found out about this forum from a few pretty awesome people, and I happened to fall into their conversation about it Wink
RachsRatties
RachsRatties
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Hiyaa All! Empty Re: Hiyaa All!

Post  wheeljack Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 am

I didn't make the connection that you were Macchiato's mom, you posted him on my variberk thread. He's adorbs!
There better be some more pictures of him on this forum (where the heck is the poking smiley?)
wheeljack
wheeljack

Back to top Go down

Post  RachsRatties Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:26 am

wheeljack wrote:I didn't make the connection that you were Macchiato's mom, you posted him on my variberk thread. He's adorbs!
There better be some more pictures of him on this forum (where the heck is the poking smiley?)

Thank you Smile Oh he is a ham! He's my little lover boy. I will definitely be putting pictures up soon.

Ugh and btw I am an idiot it's variberk not veriberk! Razz
RachsRatties
RachsRatties
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum