RATS: Rodents and Their Slaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helllllo from Megan:)

4 posters

Go down

Helllllo from Megan:) Empty Helllllo from Megan:)

Post  gem2011 Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 am

I'm a 17(18 next month!) year old girl from North Eastern, MI. I slave my life away at beauty school, and love every second of it. I drive a crappy little beater named Eustace, and that car makes me grateful for life everyday I have the misfortune to drive it. I live in a pseudo-apartment that will forever be coated in cat hair. I do love my three beasts dearly. Their names are Emmett Riley, Madison Jean and Buck(<-- he will probably be the only male who wants to spend every waking moment of his life with me). I have four little ratty angels. They go by Rain, Storm, Lucy and Priscilla. I have three doggies, as well. They are all pit bull mixes. We have Kyra, Shamus, and Cadence. In my spare time I like to take long romantic walks along the beach, rescue and rehabilitate unicorns, and stare at people's hair:) And, I'm not entirely sure what's up with the facial hair, but other than my eyebrows, I don't have any, and if I did, my fellow booty school minions would pin me down and forcibly wax it off. Also, I'm gem2011 from GM. A quiet and none too popular little poster:)

gem2011
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Helllllo from Megan:) Empty Re: Helllllo from Megan:)

Post  chapstickaddict Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:51 am

Welcome to the forum!
Smile

Hopefully you'll post a bunch here. How about some pics of your mischief to start with? *poke*
chapstickaddict
chapstickaddict
Admin

http://ihearthammiejams.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gem2011 Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 am

I totally would, but I'm currently at a friend's house on her computer. So, I shall do it tomorrow! Besides...it would be dark in my room, and I wouldn't want the flash to scare my poor little rat children. Kidding. But, really, I'll hopefully remember to post pics tomorrow:)

gem2011
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenzie Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 pm

gem2011 wrote:I totally would, but I'm currently at a friend's house on her computer. So, I shall do it tomorrow! Besides...it would be dark in my room, and I wouldn't want the flash to scare my poor little rat children. Kidding. But, really, I'll hopefully remember to post pics tomorrow:)

That would be awful, you could possibly neurologically damage your rats. Rolling Eyes

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time here!
Kenzie
Kenzie
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:43 pm

gem2011 wrote:Besides...it would be dark in my room, and I wouldn't want the flash to scare my poor little rat children.
Laughing

Ditto on the unpopular/quiet GM thing... we can be relatively unknown together, provided you promise to keep your wax off the 'stach. tongue Aand I like a lot of your animals' names, but especially Cadence!

Sasha
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum